Great panel and business supports – to book click HERE
Our fourth event as StartUp Ballymun and we are delighted to have new partners with us along with our usual friends.
IEDR is the Irish Internet Domain Registry, and will be represented by their Customer Servicies Manager, Oonagh McCutcheon.
And we will be joined by 2 members of the IBM Digital Sales Team for Europe. ‘IBM is delighted to support the start-up community. Even though we’ve been around for over 100 years we pride ourselves on maintaining a ‘start-up culture’ of agile thinking and constant transformation. Our IBM Digital Sales social media practitioners look forward to sharing our own Digital transformation journey and the benefits of adopting a social selling engagement model, comments Kevin Tooher, Director of IBM Digital Sales.’
AGENDA of StartUp Ballymun
4pm Free business mentoring provided by experienced mentors of LEO Dublin City (Carol Cousins, Aisling Hurley and Pat Divilly)
PLUS Advice on getting more from your social media platforms. Drop-in, no booking required
Information and advice on offer from our good friends at Enterprise Ireland – the IEDR Ireland’s Domain Registry – LEO Dublin City – Ballymun4business – the Dublin NorthWest Area Partnership – the North Dublin Chamber of Commerce
5.30pm Presentation by Oonagh McCutcheon of IEDR – Ireland’s Domain Registry on research into what makes a successful website
5.55pm Welcome by Brian Staunton, Vice-chair of the Ballymun4business network & General Manager Musgrave Market Place
6.00pm The Entrepreneur Panel of guest speakers, presentations by business owners on how technology enabled the growth of their enterprises
– Caroline Carswell of Sound Advice – a proactive advisor to government, public and startup entities, Caroline brings hearing and ability awareness to the education, health, innovation and employment spaces
– Ciara Garvan of Workjuggle – an online, curated platform which connects highly skilled professionals with companies who need those skills on a flexible basis; part-time, remote or contract opportunities
– Jason Kearns of Guardian Safety – Founded Guardian Safety, health and safety trainers and safety consultants, in 2005, Jason is a qualified health and safety practitioner (CMIOSH)
– Margaret O’Reilly of Grand Designs – a qualified cabinet maker set up a manufacturing company CTR Manufacturing Ltd in 2009, and opened a second business & showroom in 2012, Grand Designs Kitchen & Bedrooms Ltd.
– James Redmond of Fetch – an App that caters for the on-demand delivery market, 4 new Apps to launch next month
– Sean Gleeson of Find A Venue – The Free Venue Finding Service, organised over 2,000 Corporate Events, Conferences & Private Events last year!
7.00pm Questions & Answers. Followed by networking and refreshments
The evening is chaired by Billy Linehan of Celtar business consultants
StartUpBallymun is an initiative of the Dublin City Council economic development unit in Ballymun, north Dublin. And is part of the promotion of enterprise and business startups in Ballymun and nearby. Organisers: Liam Barry, Economic Development Officer, Ballymun Town Civic Alliance, Dublin City Council, and Billy Linehan Celtar business consultants.
See all about StartUp Ballymun