“Hi Guys, thanks for last night’s event it was excellent. It’s one of the best start-up events I’ve been at in a good while.”
Welcome to StartUp Ballymun! Known for it’s friendly networking.
Always an excellent panel of entrepreneurs sharing their warts and all business journeys.
Meet, make connections and do business with new friends and members of the start-up community.
To book tickets, follow this link Boost your Business at StartupBallymun 7.
Book early to secure a place.
Who will be speaking at StartUp Ballymun?
- MC Billy Linehan of Celtar management consultants, SME business adviser & mentor, small business advocate
- Derya Sousa of Fingal Chamber’s Best StartUp of 2018 Kianda Technologies. Derya and her Co-Founder Osvaldo Sousa developed a cloud-based platform that enables users to easily build forms and workflows to streamline complex business operations.
- Patrick Garry Co-Founder of Loylap says “we have 1,000 customers, the majority of these use our loyalty and gift card solutions. 12 are larger companies who are now using our cashless payment systems within their buildings and campuses.”
- Melanie Boylan of STOMP Social Media Training, and Irish Tech News journalist. Melanie started STOMP Social Media Training in 2013 to empower business owners to manage social media for themselves.
- Ciaran Flynn CEO of Child Paths developed with colleagues a software package that creates a digital footprint of each child’s early education. This connects childcare providers and parents through real-time communication, keeping them updated on their child’s welfare and development.
- Sharon Wilde Co-Founder of Cruise Fix Bikes. CruiseFix is a Dublin based online bicycle store stocking some of the best and most unusual bicycle and accessory brands. Says Sharon, “our exports have reached customers as far as Australia, UK, USA, South Korea, Japan, Switzerland, France, Finland, Canada and more”.
- Shane Reilly is CEO of Moyee Coffee, “radically good coffee with radical impact”. Moyee Coffee is grown and roasted in Ethiopia. Shane and Co-Founder Killian Stokes are embracing blockchain technology, #Fairchain is “based on the principle of shared value” and showing that roasting the beans locally means “more profit stays with the people who contribute most”.
- Oonagh McCutcheon of the IE Domain Registry will speak on “How to get more business from the web”. Oonagh is Customer Operations Manager at IE Domain Registry. She leads the marketing, account management and registry services team to deliver best in class customer experience.
- David Connolly, Business Adviser at LEO Dublin City, will talk on the popular Online Trading Voucher scheme.
What else is happening?
This is a drop-in event so to avail of the free mentoring join us from 4pm. Also meet the folk on the partner information stands, LEO Dublin City, EEN the Enterprise Europe Network, Ballymun4business, Dublin North West Area Partnership, Innovate Dublin and Enterprise Ireland . CruiseFix Bikes will have a stand as will three members of the Ballymun 4 Business network.
StartUpBallymun is an initiative of the Dublin City Council economic development officer in Ballymun, Liam Barry.
Contact: Billy Linehan email: [email protected]
Contact: Liam Barry email: [email protected]