Free business advice and information for owner managers and startups in Dublin City –
Dublin City Enterprise Board is delighted to present for the fourth year, Your Business Day, the major annual event for small businesses in Dublin City. This year the event celebrates the 20th year of Dublin City Enterprise Board supporting budding entrepreneurs and growing businesses in the city..
And for the fourth year we are holding the event in the Science Gallery, TCD.
The event comprises of
- Free business advice from DCEB business mentors (available to pre-book on www.dceb.ie website OR drop-in on the day)
- Information and advice from government & local city support agencies
- Presentations by 20 business owners and Q & A (from the following sectors technology, manufacturing, tourism and internationally traded services) that have received support from DCEB
- Seminars on how to gain a competitive advantage
- Business information and advice from local city agencies and business representative groups
- Networking opportunities, free coffee all day & “Tweet n’ Meet”
Attending you will
- Learn from experienced business mentors
- Listen to DCEB clients share their experience – how they overcome challenges to growing their companies
- Find out about how to start a business, your rights, funding, tax, Dublin chamber, business lobby groups, the most important agencies in Dublin for starting a business
- Find out about the real story of how to fund your business
- Meet other Startups
And all under one roof & for free!
“Well done it was a great day”
“Keep it up!”
“Good day. Learned a lot. Well done.”
“I found this event very, very helpful. Thanks for organising it!”
“Well done to all the DCEB team. This one was probably best of the three”.
Liam Barry event manager, DCEB business adviser, email@example.com
Billy Linehan project manager, DCEB business mentor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full schedule of events available on website 14th of October
To view details of previous events check out
Follow us on Twitter @DCEB13
NO BOOKING NECESSARY