Need business advice?
Contact us for a Business Advice Clinic
CELTAR Business Advisers
Welcome to our website, Celtar business consultants/advisers/mentors/coaches located in Dublin, Ireland.
Celtar is led by Billy Linehan.
What we offer you!
Advice on starting & growing a business
Guidance on what supports are available
Direction, the steps to take to save you time & cash in realising your ambitions
How we do it? Business needs & Business wants
We focus on meeting the needs of owners and managers of small businesses, offering independent advice on
- Strategic planning, review & anaylse, pinpoint opportunities, plan & implement
- Business planning (is an ongoing conversation), short term and long term planning
- People management (hire/train/perform/develop)
- Succession planning (MDs moving to Chair role, family business succession, business owner exit plans, career planning)
- Consultancy projects (startup events, small business engagement, design of enterprise support programmes, delivery of enterprise support programmes)
- New service “under development”, EcoAudit for smaller enterprises starting the sustainability journey
Who we are?
Billy is the main adviser at Celtar, an experienced business mentor who has worked with hundreds of business owners.
Billy is a Certified Management Consultant, and Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants and Advisers (IMCA).
WHY CHOOSE US
Confidential & independent
No ties with third parties or government agencies, no information shared with third parties
All our team members are high-qualified, educated and skilled consultants & business mentors.
Access to business networks
Introductions to business networks created over 20 years, state agencies, business associations and startup ecosystem.
Certified Management Consultant & Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants and Advisers, Ireland
In twenty years we have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of business owners and leaders of organisations, large and small.
The list below demonstrates the range of our experience in different industries and sectors where companies have been assisted in overcoming challenges and in exploiting new opportunities.
- IT services
- Software development
- Software services
- Specialist contracting
- Building materials
- Quarry blasting
- Professional audio systems
- Sports clubs
Creative & media
- Marketing communications
- Design services
Distribution & retail
- Fashion Agencies
- Building products
- Renewable energies biomass systems
- Materials handling
- Conveyor belting (fabrication & installation)
- Environmental consulting
- Architecture practices
- Management consulting
- Health & safety
- Property management
- Facilities management
- Travel operators
- Leisure services
- Bloodstock services
- Development agencies
- Specialist SME support
- Area partnerships
- County Enterprise Boards
- Local Entrerprise Offices
- Intertrade Ireland
Learning & development
- Private colleges
- Distance Learning
- Management development centres
- Language learning platform
- Furniture & jewellery design
- Craft foods
- Artists & studios
- Fashion design
- Entertainment & leisure
- Freight forwarding
- Taxi firms