The Cork network is moving to Dublin for one day - on November 10
Places are still available for companies to participate in this networking event which will be held in Croke Park in 2 weeks time.
The objectives of the event are to encourage Cork and Dublin based businesses to meet, to partner and to trade. And look out for Billy Linehan and Celtar as we’ll be there.
Features of the event
- More then 100 companies from Dublin, 50 companies from Cork already registered
- Places still available, till 4th of November
- Cost €60, includes lunch
- You can prebook meetings with 20 companies at the event
- The meeting booking element of the website is awkward to navigate, so be patient
- You have to register, pay €60 fee before you see what other companies are attending
- Good opportunity to meet other business owners, new customers (and not Sean Gallagher who won’t be attending this year)
Targeted at (or expected to attend from website)
Cork, Dublin and Irish companies from all sectors – agri-food & beverage industry, pharmaceutical & health, construction, engineering, craft & textiles, IT, energy supply, alternative energies, manufacturing, printing & design, services to SMEs, research & education, tourism, hospitality, transport and logistics.
Representatives of Irish and International Business Networks.
Irish Public Sector Buyers.
Micro-enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Companies.
Large Companies, Multinationals.
Sponsored by the usual suspects
CORKMEET 2011 – DUBLINFORUM is funded and organised by Trading Link Cork, a partnership for business between Cork County Council, Cork County & City Enterprise Boards, Cork City Council and Cork Chamber, in partnership with Dublin County & City Enterprise Board and Plato Dublin.
For more information and to register
For Cork region businesses – enquires and information please contact:
Méabh Ring Coordinator for CORKMEET 2011 – DUBLINFORUM.
Tel: 087 6711147 Email: email@example.com
For Dublin region businesses – enquires and information please contact:
Marion Walshe Plato Dublin Manager.
Tel: 086 823 4309 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incite information note from Celtar business consultants